Welcome to the Gordon Baptist Church Prayer Wall. Use this page to share prayer requests with other members of our community and to pray in an informed way.
Share your requests below for personal needs, or relating to ministries that you are part of that are specific to our GBC community.
Add your prayer request using the form below. Once your request is received, it will be shared according to your instructions. For questions, please email email@example.com
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: December 27, 2019
Pray for the unity of the church, all people from English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese congregation, love each other in HIM, no matter what happened, is happening and will happen in the world. For God has conquered the world. Amen!
Received: August 20, 2019
Please pray for the Happy Choir ministry on Friday mornings. Pray that God will use it to bring more people to Him. Thanks.
Received: May 7, 2019
Please pray for two families in grief:
Prof. Yiu Nam Chan from our 11:30am Cantonese Congregation who held a funeral service for his wife Wai Chuen Leung yesterday (Wednesday 6th), and
Dr Bill Andersen from our 9:30am English Congregation who will hold services for his daughter Summer Andersen next Thursday (14th)
Received: March 7, 2019
● Please pray for guests coming to try Alpha in English tonight looking at 'Who is Jesus?'
● Pray that God would prepare the hearts and the minds of the guests to them help explore Jesus’ character and nature
● Pray for the hosts and helpers for wisdom in helping to facilitate discussion
Received: February 28, 2019
The core Local Connections group is made up of representatives from each congregation. Please pray for a representative from English 11.30 and from Cantonese to join us soon.
Received: February 9, 2019
Please pray for more leaders to come forwards to serve in JAM (Jesus And Me, our ministry for children aged 1-6 at 9.30am on Sundays). Give thanks for the increased number of children attending our church, and please pray for the children to grow in their knowledge of Jesus, and develop their friendship with each other.
Received: February 6, 2019
Pray for the Alpha Course starting this Sunday 10th Feb in Mandarin. Pray for Ning and Eric and their team, for those bringing family and friends and for the guests attending - that God would make Himself known and they would experience His love.
Received: February 6, 2019
Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God. And the peace of God [that peace which reassures the heart, that peace] which transcends all understanding, [that peace which] stands guard over your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus [is yours].
Philippians 4:6-7 (AMP)